2. PayJoy may collect information about you through use of the Products or otherwise, which information includes but is not limited to your Personal Information (as defined below), phone number, email address, mailing address, photo identification, payment information, data contained on your Facebook account (including but not limited to your account email, photographs, friends list and birthday) and information concerning your access device, including but not limited to its operating system, device serial number (Android ID, IMEI, MEID, ESN), SIM card number and model number. As used herein, “Personal Information” means information that alone or when in combination with other information may be used to readily identify, contact, or locate a specific individual. Personal Information does not include information that has been anonymized so that it does not allow a third party to easily identify a specific individual.
3. PayJoy may collect and store information that is generated automatically as you use the Products, including information concerning how they are used, your preferences and anonymous usage statistics. When you use the Products, we and our third-party service providers receive and record information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookies and similar data. Cookies are small text files placed in visitors’ computer browsers to store such visitors’ preferences. Most Internet browsers allow you to block and delete cookies, though the Products may not function as effectively as a result.
4. PayJoy will not share your Personal Information publicly. Your Personal Information may be shared with PayJoy’s affiliates and service partners for purposes that include but are not limited to identity verification, authentication and underwriting.
5. PayJoy will not share your Personal Information with any third parties for any such third parties’ marketing purposes without first obtaining your consent.
6. PayJoy may use your information, including Personal Information, to send you notifications about activity concerning your account, including but not limited to transactions processed through your account and bill payment reminders. PayJoy many anonymize and aggregate data collected from you and other users and use it for any purpose.
7. PayJoy may send you advertisements and marketing materials for PayJoy products and services (including the Products). We will provide a mechanism allowing you to opt out of receiving such advertisements and marketing materials.
8. PayJoy may disclose your information, including your Personal Information, if the appropriate officers of the company believe doing so is required or appropriate in order to comply with requests from law enforcement or concerning legal processes (such as a court order or subpoena). If PayJoy is involved in a merger, acquisition, financial due diligence, a corporate reorganization, bankruptcy proceedings, a sale of assets or a transition of outsourced services to another provider, your information, including your Personal Information, may be sold or transferred as part of such transaction as permitted by applicable law. PayJoy makes no representations or warranties concerning how any such receiving entities may use or disclose your information. PayJoy may disclose your information, including your Personal Information, with your permission.
10. PayJoy does not knowingly collect, maintain or use information, including any Personal Information, from or concerning children under 13 years of age, and no part of the Products are directed to children under the age of 13. If PayJoy learns that it has collected any information from or concerning children under the age of 13, we will promptly take steps to delete such information from our systems and terminate such child’s account, if applicable.